Thursday, February 25, 2010

You can't keep a good website down: Jazz Supreme Returns!


I'm happy to announce that thanks to the enthusiasm of Kozmigroov ace freeform, Jazzsupreme has a new home. After noticing that Jazz Supreme had gone dark, freeform tracked me down and offered to host the site as part of his collection of Kozmigroov websites. New url: http://www.freeform.org/music/jazzsupreme, but for now same old out-of-date content the web seems to have grown to love. I've given freeform license to update the content as he sees fit; meanwhile it's up for public viewing. I can't thank freeform enough; be sure to check out his other pages for music fans like Kozmigroov Konnection, an index of comic jazz artists and album reviews, and The Guide to Indian Jazz Fusion. I met freeform through the old Kozmigroov mailing list in the 1990s, and he's been great at carrying the torch. Thanks, f! Peace and grooves!

No comments:

Post a Comment